There's a couple ways to get this error.
- Your friend clicks the Kick link in the host tab next to your name to remove your access to his game stream.
- You click the Kick link in the host tab next to your name, and kick yourself from the stream (don't do that!).
- You click the "Turn Off Hosting" button. Don't do that to yourself. You won't be able to connect again because you just turned Parsec hosting off. If you do that, your next series of errors will be 2004 and 6017.
The proper ways to disconnect are:
- Use the convenient little button in the upper left hand corner and click "Disconnect"
- Windows Client - alt + F4
- Mac Client - command + w (close the window) or command + q (quit the Parsec Application)
- Raspberry Pi and Linux - ctrl + alt + ~