For now, Parsec captures sound on the default playback/audio device on your host PC. If you're not using the default audio device as the sound output for your games, Parsec will not capture the sound. This can happen when you're using headphones but also have speakers or an HDMI audio output.
To switch your default audio device, follow these steps.
- Go to Start and click on Control Panel.
- Click on Hardware and Sound
- Choose Manage audio devices
- Right click the device you'd like to make the default audio device
- Choose Set as Default Device