FreeSync and G-Sync are technologies that reduce tearing while maintaining low latency. They use an adaptive refresh rate to accomplish this. The way the work, however, can sometimes have a negative impact on the streaming performance of Parsec. If you are hosting a session on a gaming PC with FreeSync or G-Sync and the other latency saving techniques mentioned here do not help you, you can try disabling FreeSync or G-Sync.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting Your Controllers During A Parsec Stream
- Different Versions Of Parsec Are Running
- I Can't Turn On Hosting On Windows
- Computer Not Coming Online In Parsec
- I Can't See My Hosting PC Or My Friend Can't See My Hosting PC
- Show Your Host Mouse Cursor On Android
- What is Harmony.exe
- Installation Failing
- Black Screen In Overwatch
- The Parsec Daemon Is Not Running!