Welcome to your Parsec gaming PC in the cloud.
A couple things to know while using your cloud PC:
- Do not log out of or uninstall Parsec on your cloud machine! This will break it :(
- To shutdown your cloud machine - disconnect and click Stop on the Parsec App.
- Please run all of your games in Borderless Windowed Mode. Performance will be much better.
- Due to our providers using Windows Server 2016 (not Windows 10), the Windows Store is unavailable.
- To improve the quality of your video, please try the settings listed here.
(All Parsec quality and bandwidth settings should be set on your own computer. In order to set these settings, first disconnect from your cloud machine, and open settings on your Parsec app, change the required settings, then reconnect to your cloud machine)
- Please do not install new drivers on this machine. If you do, the machine may break. If you really need to change the drivers, make sure you download the version for Windows Server 2016 and please read these instructions
- Please do not change networking settings or disable your network adapter on the cloud machine, this will break it.
- To read Frequently Asked Questions, please visit our support site and visit this site for advanced settings.
- Have fun, and reach out to Parsec with any questions regarding our software by creating a support ticket or asking the community on our Discord channel.