Paperspace is aware of a bug with their machines where sound doesn't work. We are copying their fix here for your reference.
Here are steps to fix it:
1. Right-click on the volume control in the system tray of the cloud PC
2. Click on the "Playback devices" menu entry to open the "Sound" dialog
3. Right-click on the Speakers entry
4. Make sure "Show Disabled Devices" is checked, then close that popup
5. Right-click on any entry that says "DELL P2715Q" and select "Disable"
6. Make sure the Speakers entry is the default device and the default device for communications, by right-clicking on it and checking for "Set default device" and "Set default device for communications". (If it is already the default device for both these menu options won't show up and there will be a green checkmark next to the Speakers icon.)
7. Click on the "Recording devices" tab
8. Right-click on the "Line-In" entry, and select "Enable"
9. Close the "Sound" dialog
10. Restart the Paperspace machine in Parsec by clicking stop and then start.