In this scenario, the guest has the Steam Controller.
- The user with the Steam controller must download the program GloSC (Global Steam Controller)
- Install GloSC and follow the wizard's instructions to set up Parsec as a non-Steam game through Steam.
- Using GloSC, launch Parsec through Steam and then connect to the host as normal.
- HOST ONLY: Once your guest with the steam controller connects, your computer will begin to install drivers for 4 wireless usb controllers. Simply let this transpire, as it takes little under 30 seconds to complete.
- Once this is complete, the Steam controller will be detected as a X360 controller with its inputs and will work for most all games through Parsec!
- As a side note, the Steam controller will also still be sending KB/M inputs to the host, but that can be easily subverted by simply removing the KB/M permissions from the guest.