Parsec can run into issues if port 5309 is not open on your local network. You can check if it's open or if something else is using the port following the tips here. Please open port 5309 if it's closed via Windows Firewall. Here's how you can do that.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting Your Controllers During A Parsec Stream
- Different Versions Of Parsec Are Running
- I Can't Turn On Hosting On Windows
- Computer Not Coming Online In Parsec
- I Can't See My Hosting PC Or My Friend Can't See My Hosting PC
- Show Your Host Mouse Cursor On Android
- What is Harmony.exe
- Installation Failing
- Black Screen In Overwatch
- The Parsec Daemon Is Not Running!